Saturday, July 28, 2012

Bridal Lingerie- An Evolution

In spirits of attending my very 1st Bridal Expo today, which happens to be in LA (200 vendors, wow) I thought it would be cute to share the Evolution of Bridal Lingerie. My Fiance and Boi Meets Play creator, Shae Archer shared this with me. I adored it, and was sure my fellow Femmes would too. I <3 Lingerie!! (so do the bois ;) ). Enjoy!!
 Peace, Love and Femme Realness xox
- Aliya Valentine

*Notes:

The link to the blog where this pic was found is http://blog.sexylingerieshop.com/2012/05/09/infographic-the-evolution-of-bridal-lingerie/.

Also, for you bois, or for anyone curious, be sure to check out www.boimeetsplay.com
for different tips on dating, fashion, exercise...etc

A special thank you to my baby, for always thinking of me, and sharing random little things she knows I'll love <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment